KW180 water well drilling rig is ideal for the drilling of agricultural and construction wells. It is characterized by small size, light weight, flexible movement, convenient transport, high performance, low cost, easy maintenance and long service life. The drilling rig comes in optional air compressor or mud pump, and rubber or steel track.
Diesel Engine Power:60Kw
1. A 65kW Yuchai turbocharged engine is equipped to provide strong power.
2. Patented composite arm offers long stroke and the dual cylinder lifting device provides a strong lifting power.
3. The main boom of this water well drilling rig is installed with a stopper to protect the cylinder.
4. The water well drill rig adopts a professional extractor chassis, which features durability and strong bearing capacity and its wide chain plate causes little damage to the road.
5. The design of parallel transmission with independent oil pump allows for powerful movement, reasonable distribution. The unique hydraulic system offers simple maintenance and low cost.
6. The hydraulic motor is equipped with a reducer to ensure durability and long service life.
7. Dust removal device effectively reduces the dust pollution and makes the KW180 water well drilling rig suitable for cavity and tunnel applications.
8. Fast distribution valve allows for three-gear speed regulation and a rotation speed of 150-160 rpm, enabling the drilling of water and air.
9. Each hydraulic hose is covered with a soft management unit to enlarge its service life.
10. KW180 water well drilling rig is driven by a diesel engine and its walking, rotation and propulsion, lifting, leg and discharge rod are hydraulic controlled.
11. This crawler mounted structure allows the water well driller convenient movement. Its rubber track-type chassis allows it to travel freely in the city and courtyards without damaging the ground.
12. Strong hydraulic leg helps in adjusting the height of the rig quickly and stably for easy loading and transposition.
13. The special wellhead provides a certain center for drilling to guarantee a vertical drilling and the position accuracy of the drilling rig.
14. The mechanical positioning of the track and frame improves the stability of water well drilling rig.
15. The pneumatic system uses a custom-made lubricator for lubricating the hammer, greatly prolonging its service life.
|Advance length one time||3m|
|Length of rod||1.5m,2m,3m|
|Dia. of rod||Ø76, Ø89, Ø102|
|Travelling speed||0-2.5 km/h|
|Application||Complicated geological conditions: rock, mud, sand etc.|
|Drilling way||Top drive hydraulic rotary and propulsion, DTH drilling or mud pump drilling|
|DTH hammer||4", 5", 6", 8" drill hammer or CIR110, 130, 150, 170|