The KS311 Hydraulic long-hole drilling rig is mainly used for blast drilling operations in medium-scale production drilling in underground mining application. Both the applicable height and width of tunnels fall in the range of 3.5m-5m. The support for the drill boom is capable of 360-degree rotation. In combination with a swing boom and translational guide rail, it is capable of 360-degreee drilling and parallel drilling within three meters, thus meeting the requirements of various mine drillings.
Application and feature
1. The automatic rod-changing system has a storing capacity of 27 drill rods and the drilling depth can reach as far as 42 meters.
2. The front and rear of the advancing beam are fitted with hydraulic supporting cylinders for smooth drilling. It is fitted with the hydraulic guiding cylinders and thus ensures drilling straightness.
3. The trolley-type workbench with a good sight is adopted; and the wireless remote controller can serve as an option.
4. The articulated mining chassis of closed hydraulic drive is suitable for small and medium-sized tunnels.
5. The stepped piston is used for the high-frequency impacting rock drill and this can improve the transmission efficiency of impact wave and drilling speed and reduce the consumption of drilling tools.