1. The Kaishan KL511 hydraulic top hammer drilling rig is equipped with a standard 51 mm diameter drill rod and can drill 89-127mm vertical, inclined and horizontal holes. It is widely used in cutting excavations, pipe laying, foundation engineering and open-air mining projects.
2. The open-air full hydraulic drilling rig comes with a heavy-duty hydraulic top hammer drill (23.4 KW). With its powerful rotary torque impact power and advanced control system, the rig is capable of high-performance in complex or difficult terrain.
3. The drilling machine’s frame has a 0-180°rotating ability so the drill can be positioned within an area of 26.5 square meters for effectively drilling holes in a wide area and dealing with complicated working conditions.
4. The drilling rig uses a high efficiency Kaishan screw air compressor that is energy-saving.
5. The drilling rig's power unit is mounted at the end of the upper rotary frame, as opposed to the drill arm and push beam. No matter where the drill arm and push beam are, they will be mutually balanced.
6. The drilling rig's motion, crawler levelling and frame rotary can be controlled via an optional wireless remote control outside the cab.
|Dimensions and Weight||Transportation dimensions (L*W*H)||11100*2520*3320mm|
|Articulated drill boom and chassis||Ground Clearance||420mm|
|Rotary Angle of Frame||120°+60°|
|Track Leveling Angle||10° up, 10° down|
|Power Unit||Diesel Engine||Caterpillar C7|
|Transmission Model||Gear box|
|Hydraulic Pump||2×variable piston pump +2×gear pump|
|Screw Air Compressor||Zhejiang Kaishan|
|Working Pressure||10 bar|
|Dust Collector System||Dust Collector Ability and Vacuum Degree||23m3/min, 1000mm H2O|
|Hydraulic Motor Power||12kW|
|Hydraulic Rock Drill||Model||HC170RP|
|Max. Impact Pressure||180 bar|
|Max. Rotary Pressure||200 bar|
|Max. Rotary Speed||130rpm|
|Shank Lubrication||Air/oil fog/electronic lubrication pump|
|Lubricating Oil Consumption||115 drip/min|
|Hydraulic System||Driving, Drilling||Load sensing|
|Cooling Ability||+50° environmental temperature|
|Hydraulic Oil Tank||200L|
|Drill Boom, Propulsion Beam and Drill Rod Replacement Mechanism||Drill Boom Rising||83°|
|Folded Boom Rising||87°|
|Carriage Swing Angle||-56°/52°, -20°/94°|
|Carriage Inclination Angle||125°|
|Rock Drill Stroke||4020mm|
|Max. Propulsion Force||19kN|
|Propulsion Way||The motor-roller chain|
|Economic Drilling Depth||22m|
|Drill Rod Connecting Method||Automatic connecting and discharging|
|Drill Rod Quantity||5+1|
|Drill Rod Model||C51-52R-C51-3660|
|Push length for one time||4020mm|
|Drill Rod Thread Lubrication||Standard|
|Control System||Driving Control||Hydraulic pilot + wireless remote|
|Drill Boom Control||Hydraulic control|
|Drilling Control||Pilot control (electric/hydraulic)|
|Impact Control||Impact pressure control|
|Cab||Safety||Fits the standards for preventing rock falls|
|Indoor Noise dB||＜ 85dB|
|Control Function||Drilling, driving, drill boom action and drill rod replacement|
|Air Conditioner||Standard cooling and heating|