The KT8 high pressure integrated drilling rig, for small and mid-sized open-pit mining, quarrying and infrastructure construction projects, is highly efficient using energy-saving advanced drilling techniques. It incorporates the advantages of the KT7 drilling rig with a new design concept and the following features:
1. An overall layout that is easy to maintain and maneuver.
2. 6CTA8.3-260 Cummins diesel engine replaces the Yuchai YC6A260Z-20 engine for a larger displacement and torque and more power in harsh working environments.
3. A hydraulic independent multi-pump system that cancels the diverter valve and provides stability.
4. Equipped with a 13/17 single-stage high-pressure screw air compression system.
5. A rocker-link drill boom system increases the lifting boom angle of the open-air rig to meet various working conditions, especially for deep holes. The carriage laterally arranged gives the operator good vision.
6. Cylinder-plate chain consisting of a two-speed propulsion system and dual two-speed rotary motor to meet the requirements of different applications.
7. A low center of gravity and balanced distribution, with heavy four wheels, a mechanical/hydraulic dual brake torque travel motor and frame with ± 10 ° automatic leveling device for safe and stable movement.
8. The integrated open-air crawler drilling rig is equipped with an efficient two-stage dry dust collection system, keeping the working environment cleaner and saving energy.
Economic Drill Depth
Cummins 6CTA8.3-C260- Ⅱ
Screw Compressor Air Delivery
Overall Dimension (L*W*H)
0-60 r/min,0-120 r/min
Biggest Push Pull
Drill Arm Lifting Angle
Up 54° down 26°
Carriage Pitch Angle
Carriage Swing Angle
Right 47° left 47°
Carriage Lateral Level Swinging Angle
Drill Arm Swing Angle
Right 53° left 53°
The Leveling Angle Frame
Up 10° down 9°
Push Length (mm)
Compensation Length (mm)
HD35 or HD45
Dust Catching Mode
Dry type (hydraulically driven whirlwind layer streaming)
KT8 Compared with KT7
Large displacement and torque
Lining plate reinforced carriage, wearing plate, double rotary motor